There are some good cleansing tonic water, but sometimes you still have feeling that urges you to wash that tonic off with water… well the best toner I found for my skin care routine is ROSE WATER!
When I finish removing my make up, and cleaning my face, I finish up with my rose water. Why is it better?
- Maintains the pH balance of the skin, fights rashes, and has a beneficial effect on dermatitis and eczema.
- Smoothes, moisturizes, nourishes and renews the skin while healing scars, cuts and wounds.
- Helps soothe not only the skin, but also the spirit, relieving stress and anxiety. (it smells sooooooo good!)
- Rose water for the face helps to tone the skin thanks to its antibacterial properties. (it is literally a toner)
- Its antioxidant properties help to strengthen skin cells and regenerate tissues.
- Helps revitalize aging skin, thus keeping fine lines and wrinkles free.
I buy mine in grocery stores, because I want it to be as natural as possible. There are probably some brands that are good, I’ll let you know when I try it.