Grape seed oil is obtained by hot extraction from grape seeds. The oil consists of 70% essential fatty acids, which are easily absorbed by the skin and their purpose is to combine and retain moisture. The oil contains the strongest natural antioxidants, regulates sebum secretion, tightens (without clogging) pores, helps slowing down the aging process (improves elasticity and keeps skin moisturized), and much more.
Here’s how you can add the grape seed oil to your skin care routine.
- Use it as a makeup base. Will moisturize your skin, smooth any fine lines, wrinkles and tighten pores.
- Use it as skin cleanser. Restores damaged skin cells and moisturizes skin.
- Use it as a lip balm. Perfect for dry or chapped lips.
- Add oil to body lotion. Gives extra vitamins and therefore, extra benefits.
- Add a few drops to your shampoo. The oil restores damaged capillaries, removes toxic substances and strengthens the hair.
- Add oil to hair masks. The vitamin E nourishes and heals the scalp, improves the condition of damaged hair ends, restores shine and prevents loss.
- Use it for massage. Whether it is for anti cellulite procedure or for stretch marks, the oil has a unique regenerating skin cells effect.
Here’s a few grape seed oil brands you could use. I prefer oils to be as natural as possible, with less ”for cosmetic purposes” description on the bottles.
Categories: Essential Oils